Monday 5 February 2018

What Will 2018 Hold?

A very special good morning to all.

I know I have been lying fairly low for a while but have been trying to process much that has happened over the Christmas holidays. I must say the holidays haven't gone as anticipated but feel things are on the mend now, hopefully. We have so much to be thankful for and we rejoice in that. 2018 is a new year and we do look forward to what is in store for us and our loved ones. Do trust you all had a great holiday and kept safe.

Today I thought I would share a couple of random cards which I have managed to make over these past weeks.




Liz and Graham kindly gave me a Go Cut and Press Machine and I must say I have been enjoying playing with it. The frame has been cut and foiled in silver, using the Anna Griffin, Foil Stamp Die. It is called Classic Frame,  CO725297.  The sentiment is also foiled and the Hotfoil Stamp is an Ultimate Crafts, ULT158110 . I love the effect of this foiling. Of course one had to complete the card with some foamiran flowers and some berries.




For this next card I have made use of the 3D Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder, EF5-3D-OLACE. I actually inked the embossing folder first before I put it through the Big Shot and I used pearlized card. It is fabulous. Another foamiran flower was used with pearl strip round the edge. Do hope Tina liked her card. I am so thrilled with these embossing folders.

Well, it is so nice to be back in touch again and sorry for the long delay.

Trust everyone is all well and enjoying this HOT weather - not so fond of it myself bur dare say it won't be long until we are complaining of the cold. Happy crafting and may God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment