Monday 4 September 2017

A Baby & Birthday Card

Good morning to all my blog friends. Trust you are all well and enjoying some lovely Spring weather and of course plenty of crafting. It is great when we can disappear into our craft spaces, forget the house work etc and really work on what we enjoy most. Well, that's my thoughts anyway!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards made for an order. This sweet lady has just become a first time Grandma, hence the baby card. A beautiful little girl has joined their family, so congratulations to all. Now, for the viewing.




My usual 5/4" square card and I have used a Sue Wilson border die to cut the lovely border. The image is one that I printed off Pinterest, so gorgeous. You will notice I have reverted back to my little flowers for this card - no foamiran!!




Back to my addiction for this one! Yes, foamiran flowers, I love making them. A very simple card, distressing the edges, cutting out a circle and using my sewing machine to do a little stitching round the outside edge. The berries also come from Foamiran, a bit of waxed cord, some gauze and I placed some sequins randomly. Do hope Bianca liked her card.

Well, my workroom is calling so had better head that direction. Thanks for stopping by and until next week, happy crafting and many blessings to all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment