Tuesday 9 May 2017

Card Orders.

A special hello to all my lovely blog friends. Monday has again slipped by but here we are today. I did have a super day with a great group of ladies yesterday, making cards, of course. I feel so at home with the Wilson Street Baptist craft group, just a part of them. Thanks for having me there.

I thought I would  showcase a couple of cards I have made recently for orders. Love to know your thoughts ladies.




For this card I have used the outside edge of a Sue Wilson Die, Scattered Leaves, CED-7103. It is a gorgeous die and there are so many different ways for it to be used. The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Die, Arianna Blooms, HCPC-3608, stamping and embossing onto vellum with white, colouring on the back side with alcohol pens lightly, then cutting out using the Die system to go with these flowers. HCD1-748.





A hexagon shaped card here. As I have been working with hexagons, making a quilt, have got rather fond of them, so thought I would give a card a go. Very plain but I was rather pleased with the effect, as I hope Sandy was!

A lovely Autumn day here so will go and enjoy it.  I have to make a visit before lunch so will go and do that now. Thanks again for stopping by and checking this out. You are all so appreciated.

Happy crafting ladies and many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment