Monday 12 December 2016

The Last of The Christmas Cards

Well, the countdown is sure on now ladies! No doubt the kids have the sleeps all tallied up. I must say the best part of Christmas is being with the family and I have been counting down the sleeps 'til then!! It is so nice to be all together - Hamner here we come!

I thought today I would share a couple of Christmas cards - just maybe you will have one or two to make before the big event. Promise, this will be the last for the year.




Kaisercraft brought out this fun collection called Glisten and glisten it is! It has lots of foil and glitter accents, both in gold and silver and is stunning. For this first card I have made a Twist and Pop Card which are so popular at the moment. There are a number of tutorial on the web if you would like to have a go. Here we have it open and the following photo is it closed with a belly band.







This one is more simple, again using the gold from the collection. A Kaisercraft chipboard window has been used and other than that, I have made use of the collectables in the pack.





I thought I would share one done in the silver as well. This is a shaker card, the die being an Impression Obsession, DEI001-Z. I have a clear bubble in the centre to hold the star glitter. The greeting is a Kaisercraft Decorative Words, Die DD322 cut twice, so as to get the shadow.

As this year comes to a close, I would like to say a very special thank you, for your support again, over this year. You are all very special to me and I so enjoy receiving all the feedback. May you all have a blessed Christmas and holiday period and if travelling, stay safe.

God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment