Monday 22 August 2016

A Couple of Orders

Spring is starting to spring ladies - there is a little bit of colour in the garden which is always so nice to see after the Winter months. I do love the Springtime!

Today I am going to share a couple of cards which I have made for orders. Would love to know your thoughts on these latest projects and do hope the recipients enjoy them. I rather like doing orders as I feel I almost know the person by the time I have completed them.




Great Grandma is very excited to be welcoming her little great grand-daughter - she is is England but we have already seen some gorgeous photos, a few hours old. Modern technology is so amazing. This is a 5 1/4" square card using Kaisercraft's, Little One collection. The pram was cut using Marianne Design, LR0218 and the oval die is a Spellbinders, Floral Ovals. As you will notice, I have also done some zig-zag stitching, with my sewing machine, round the inner edge just to add a little interest.





Now, Graeme has had many hobbies and interests over his eighty years and it was rather difficult to choose which to focus on, for his card. Anyway, here it is and I do hope Graeme enjoys it. Again a 5 1/4" square card and Kaisercraft's Time Machine collection for the base of the card. Rachel Grieg's film strip across the card depicting his farming interests and the rest is self explanatory. Trust the recipient will have a wonderful birthday.

As I have a teaching stint to do on Wednesday morning, at Artful Crafts ( Liz has deserted us again!! ) I had better go and prepare some kits, so as to have some happy pupils. They are always fun to be with and are really not much trouble at all.

Until next week ladies, happy crafting and special blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment