Monday 16 May 2016

New Dies.

Hello to all. What a lovely Autumn we are having - do hope you are all enjoying the same, wherever you are.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards which I have made using two new dies which I have procured. One can never have too many dies, can they!? These two are particularly lovely!




This card was made using Spellbinder's Cascading Grace, S6-045. I do love this die and know I will get a lot of use out of it. The image was found on Pinterest, very pretty.





A Sue Wilson, Creative Expression's, CED4417 was used here. It is a lovely border die which can be used two different ways, as the following card shows. The collection I have used here is a Prima range called Tales of You & Me. Prima flowers have been used on both cards.




That's it today ladies. We will not be in touch next week as we are going to be having a short holiday up North, but will be back with you the following week. So until then, happy crafting and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment