Monday 11 April 2016

Two New Cards.

Good morning ladies.

Today I thought I would showcase a couple of cards I have made recently, the first being an order for a wedding and the second is the challenge card we made at the Card Camp.




This card is called a Double Gate Fold and I have used some lovely paper I found on one of my travels. For the back panel I embossed the card then sponged it with matching ink. The effect was stunning. A Tattered Lace die was used for the bride and groom and for the edges I have made use of a new die from Kaisercraft, which I love. The recipient was apparently very pleased with the finished product!






Now, at Camp we were each given a pack of goodies and the challenge was to produce something using the products, with a vintage flavour. It really was fun and I must say the lace down the sides is gorgeous. Just don't know where Liz sourced it from!

We had a lovely few days down in Dunedin with our family there - they have a very busy lifestyle what with a lovely teenager and an energetic nine year old! We also had lunch with our grand daughter Danielle, who is at University in Dunedin. Our oldest grand daughter was too busy with clients to join us - she is in the beauty industry. Maybe next time Zoe Kate. We also fitted a funeral in as well, on Friday. It was a busy few days but we did catch up with so many people.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and checking out my ramblings.

All today, happy crafting and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment