Monday 23 November 2015

A Couple of Kid's Cards

Hello everyone.

A quick post this morning as we are getting rather snowed under at the moment. Christmas always seems to do that to one and as we get older it takes longer to get things accomplished. Oh well Betsy, stop complaining and get on with it!!

Today I am sharing some cards that were made for orders, and specific orders at that! Hope you all enjoy.






Grand -dad had to have a card for MacKenzie, who is turning three and she is fond of the Wiggles. I went onto the net, found a picture, printed it out twice and 3'D it. My Cherry Lynn Step Die was used to cut the base card and I must say, Grand -dad was very pleased with the outcome, as I hope MacKenzie was. Well, as much as a three year old could be!!




Solomon is a little Nepalese boy, who I found out after I had made the card, was turning six. I'm sure he didn't mind that his age wasn't on it. This is a Kenny image that I had in my stash.




As you will notice this card isn't a kid's card but I am going to show it anyway. I have used the lovely Ma Cherie Collection from Kaisercraft and the rose has been cut out using a free die from a Tattered Lace Magazine. I have sprinkled glitter on the top of the rose which I am rather pleased with. A 5 1/4" very simple card. The butterfly is cut from one of the accompanying papers.

Trust all your Christmas plans are coming together - not long now ladies!

Thanks so much for stopping by, happy crafting and may you all know God's blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment