Tuesday 13 October 2015

Class Cards Today

I know ladies it is Tuesday but Monday slipped by so quickly - it is better late than never they say!

We had a lovely day yesterday, spent with a super group of ladies. Out for lunch, then in the afternoon we enjoyed a fabulous Christmas break-up, with the Wilson Street Baptist Ladies, making cards. I do love these ladies and it is always fun being with them. The card that was made for me is so beautiful, that I just have to share it today - I don't know why they call me in to tutor really!! There is so much talent among these ladies, as you can see. Thanks so much Daphne.




Isn't it stunning ladies? Graphic 45 and Daphne sure knows my favourite colours.





Being Christmas of course, we made appropriate cards and these two are what I taught. Very simple but I think our ladies enjoyed making them. We have a magnetic closing on this first card and they are always a little tricky to attach but all went well. Kaisercraft's Holy Night collection was used, also their star die and the picture is from Pinterest again.





One of my old stamps, which I have never had the heart to give away, is the window stamp and we have used it here. Embossed with gold then cut out. The brickwork is another die from Kaisercraft, also the sentiment is as well. Again, I resorted to Pinterest for the image. Considerable time is spent on that site!!

I have another class tomorrow, at Artfull Crafts, so had better go and get myself prepared. It is wet here today, so I have no urge to get outside, just as well.

Thanks for stopping by ladies, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment