Monday 15 June 2015

Random Cards

A special good morning ladies.

Amongst all the business of the past weeks I have still managed to make a few cards, so thought I would share a couple with you all this morning. Preparations for Australia are well under way, followed by the SENZ expo in Auckland. It is all fun but does lend to being extra busy, with quite a bit of work putting class kits etc together. It is all well worth it ladies because I do love catching up with all the friends that I have made over the years and so looking forward to teaching again this year. It is such a fabulous collection we are working with, Betsy's Couture.




For this easel card I have used a die from Marianne Creatables LR0112, the frame round the photo is Spellbinders Floral Ovals and the sentiment label is again Spellbinders, Fancy Tags One. The papers are from Carta Bella, Rustic Elegance, which is ever so delicate and pretty. The flowers are from Green Tara, which are in stock at Artfull Craft, as well as the collection.





All That Glitters is a lovely collection from Kaisercraft and I have used it for this card. Martha Stewart border punch was used for the back edge, the butterflies are cut from one of the specialty papers and again I have used Green Tara flowers with a Kaiser paper rose. The sentiment is a collectable from the range.

Must head back into my workroom now, as I still have plenty to keep me occupied. Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out and do hope you will get some inspiration.

Happy crafting ladies and may God bless each and every one of you.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment