Monday 4 May 2015

Two New Cards

Today ladies, I would like to show you a couple of cards which I have made recently. I haven't been very productive lately, as I have had the past week up in Christchurch again, with Rachelle. She has been very sick but is now on the mend hopefully, all being upwards and onwards from this point! It is a privilege to be able to be with her, but it isn't nice to see her suffering.

The first card was an order for a friend, as she wanted to send it to her mother overseas, for Mother's Day. It is a lever card made with Kaisercraft's Oh So Lovely collection. Splitcoastampers have a tutorial for this card, on their resources section and it is very easy to follow if you would like to make one.






I have just been playing with some photos images that I got from my friend Doreen and some lovely papers from her as well. They are a Mixed Media Paper Stack and just gorgeous. Isn't the little girl such a cutey? There  is quite a bit of fussy cutting on the card but other than that it is rather simple.




It was such an exciting weekend, as we welcomed our new Princess - after all the sad things we hear these days and we think especially of the people in Nepal, it was lovely to have something to rejoice over. I am a true blue Royalist, and I feel so proud of this lovely family. A big congratulations goes to William and Kate. Do wonder what they will call her!!

I have a quilt calling - just sewing the border on now and it will be completed. This one is for the spare room. It always gives a good feeling when one arrives at this stage. Maybe, I will share a photo later.

Happy crafting ladies, we are enjoying a lovely day here weather wise, as I hope you all are.

Blessings to you all,

Betsy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment