Monday 27 April 2015

Using Kaisercraft's Oh So Lovely Collection

Well ladies, I see a fortnight has passed since last blogging but card making has been the furtherest from my mind lately. I have spent this past week in Christchurch, with Rachelle, as she has had her surgery and is struggling with the post op results, that being, just not well at all. They were considering further surgery but thankfully haven't followed through with it. Just a matter of time now until she gets over the pain etc. I will head up again tomorrow to be with her as she is home now, but still not up to being by herself. We trust it won't be long 'til she is back to her usual happy self.

I have made the following cards using Kaisercraft's Oh So Lovely Collection, and it sure is super. Love to know what you think ladies.




At our Ashburton card making group, we were given a challenge to make a card using something from an old calender. I chose these small floral pictures and this is the end result. The die I have used, and attached to acetate on the front, is a Memory Box Die called Large Ringlets, style no 98790. I have mounted the border up using foam mount so it gives the impression of looking through a window.






When I saw this die at Artfull Crafts, my mind went to all the possibilities that it could be used for. This is my very first idea! Another Memory Box Die, Bloomington Border, style no 99008 - I cut it out first in green then again in white and mounted the flowers up. The sentiment frame was cut using Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, again a gorgeous die. I did notice after taking the photo, that the pearls were falling off, but have since reattached them!

A dismal day here today but I must say we have had some lovely weather lately. Do hope you have all had an enjoyable break over the weekend and recharged all your batteries.

Happy crafting ladies and may many blessings come your way.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment