Monday 8 December 2014

Exciting News!!

WOW ladies!! Today, I just have to share with you my exciting news, although we have to wait until March to actually enjoy working with it. Yes, Kaisercraft have designed a collection called " Betsy's Couture" and it is so BEAUTIFUL. I just absolutely love it -  the colour palette is fabulous. Navy, teal and a gold brown with quite a vintage feel. It is so exciting ( and humbling! ) that Kaisercraft have named this lovely collection after me. Thanks so much to my favourite scrapbook company for this prestigious honour. I will just give you all a little peep on what to expect ladies and I can guarantee, it is well worth waiting on! One can never be too old to get excited, can they?!!





Both feet are now back on the ground!!

Lately I have been working with a Spellbinders Adorning Squares, SKU: S4-389, which a special friend kindly lent me. Thanks Lyn. This die has so many possibilities and would be a great asset to one's collection. What do you reckon ladies?










Now I must admit,that all these cards are ideas that I found on Pinterest - it is a wonderful place to get ideas and although copying to some extent, you can put your own individuality on them. There are some really talented people out there and we appreciate you all and your talents.

I am heading up to Christchurch later to be with Rachelle  as she is having her next treatment tomorrow - it's not that she needs me but it is so nice to be able to be with her. As she progresses with the chemotherapy she is finding she is not recovering as quickly as at first and is feeling more fatigued etc. She's still chirpy though and a joy to be with.

Thanks so much for stopping by - your emails, comments and prayers re Rachelle are so much appreciated and I hope I haven't bored you all, with my news, but you have to admit it is exciting!!

Happy crafting all and God's blessing, especially at this busy time of year.

Betsy  xxx



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! "Your very own collection" colours look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Betsy. Congratulations. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy and Cheryl, Thank you so much for your comments. Yes I am rather excited and the collection is so nice. I cant wait to get my hands on it as well Cheryl but will have to exercise patience. I did get a peep at it when we were over in Australia for the retailers day but all good things take time.!! Betsy

      Delete