Monday 3 November 2014

Three Cards and A Thank you Card

Good morning all and a beautiful day it is too.

Now firstly, my apologize for doubling up on my blog posts - referring back I found that I had posted the Graphic45 cards twice but it does go to prove that I am very fond of their collections!! No, it really goes to prove that old age has begun to take it's toll, as I have already said. Anyway, I do hope you enjoyed the double post! Today we'll try something new!

On a personal note, our Rachelle is doing fine after having had her third treatment. She does have her ups and downs but no vomiting, just very fatigued. She is still very positive which helps a lot. I am going to stay with her as she goes through her fourth session next week which I always enjoy, (not the session but staying with her) She is a real encouragement to be around and I love doing a little retail therapy with her and of course, coffee - she does need some distractions at times!!

In between all the business, I have managed to get some cards made, so will share some with you now but first I must show you a fabulous card I received from the lovely Wilson Street Baptist group of ladies, after I had tutored a class for them. Lyn, my lovely friend made it for me and I know you will all agree it is fabulous, more so being the fact that she has only been card making for a short time. I love it Lyn.




Isn't it super ladies - made with Prima's Secretary Desk collection and at the moment takes pride of place on my dresser.





Now, this card was a special order made for a lovely young lady who was turning 18. I got a photo from her grand mother and them worked round that, deciding black and white with a touch of red. The shape of the card was one I bought and have kept the template, I use it quite a bit and it always makes a statement.





For this card I began with another photo and I have used the lovely Rustic Harmony Collection from Kaisercraft, making a gate fold card. The frame was cut using Spellbinders Labels 16. I am taking a class, with this range of papers on Saturday, so am looking forward to that, just being with you lovely ladies and playing with such a super range. I know you're going to love it.





Here is another Graphic45 card - I have used the Let's Celebrate Collection which is very pretty, with quite a different colour combination. The die is a Marianne Craftables  CR1251.

Christmas is fast looming up now and Artfull Crafts have begun the countdown - do check out their challenges for this month - a lot of fun is to be had with a number of prizes to be won. You have to be in to win!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, sorry about the bleeps but will try better!! Orders waiting, so better go and find some MOJO.

 Happy crafting, and enjoy whatever you are doing today.
God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am looking at every post, but can't post a comment on each posting, as much as I would love to. Your cards are absolutely amazing, and I absolutely adore them. I hope to get my act together and try once again to create cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just amazing. I would love to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete