Monday 4 August 2014

Another Three Cards

After being out of commission for the weekend it is so nice to be up and moving again and feeling so much better. The tummy bug sure takes it out of one!!! Anyway what a lovely day we are having here, weather- wise - it is great to be able to enjoy it. " Bless the Lord, oh my soul and forget not all His benefits " How true that is.

I have three cards to share today, random ones at that. So here goes ladies.




Who loves the Tattered Lace Dies? There are some gorgeous ones coming out and this one came out with one of their catalogues. It is so fine and pretty. Firstly, I cut it out using green card then again using wine card and have mounted the wine roses over the green ones.The petals on the roses, stand up slightly. Spellbinders Floral Ovals was used to cut the frame out.




This die is from Spellbinders - it is a Shapeabilities Expandable Pattern Die and is so much fun to use. I have attached it to acetate then mounted it. The borders are made using Martha Stewart's Eyelet Border Punch.




A card specially made for our friends' 25th wedding anniversary. For this frame I have used the Marianne CR1241 die which (yes, I'll say it again,) is one of my favourites! The image is from Pinterest, the flowers from I Am Roses.

That's it today ladies. I must go and finish the kit for the month of August, for Artfull Crafts. It is the lovely Pitter Patter collection, that Kaisercraft brought out for this month. I do love making baby cards now that we're past having babies in our family!!

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting and many blessings to you all.

Betsy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Em - love hearing from you. Blessings, Betsy

      Delete
  2. Miss Betsy, how do I find these beautiful images on PInterest? (like the wedding one and those beautiful old fashioned lady ones you've used?

    ReplyDelete