Monday 20 January 2014

Art Of Life Cards

Hello to all you lovely ladies.

Sorry I'm a bit late with this post today as I got a call from my two daughters ( while still snuggled up in bed!)  to say they were wanting to go, have coffee, on their way South. Hence a quick get-up, but it was well worth it. Their two boys had flown down to the farm for a week, so the mums were on their way down to pick them up.Sounds as though the boys have had a lot of fun with their farm cousins.

Today I am going to share the fabulous collection from Kaisercraft which is Art of Life - I made these four cards for the January Workshop Magazine. Hope you enjoy.










Well, what's your thoughts ladies? I don't know whether I am biased, but I think Kaisercraft are bringing out some gorgeous ranges. All agree!!

Thank you all for checking out my blog - it's nice to know you are all there and take the time to do so and trust you get some ideas for your own projects.

Happy crafting to all and may you all be blessed.

Betsy  xxx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy, as always you pull all your cards together so that they are so different. I do love the last card with the fob watch on it. Is that a dies or a collectable?
    See you soon, Kathy C

    ReplyDelete