Monday 16 September 2013

St Nicolas Christmas Cards

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a beautiful feeling . . . .
Can you all hear me singing ladies? The sun is shining, the washing is on the line and all looks great!

I had a wonderful day on Saturday with some lovely ladies at Artfull Crafts. We were working with the Needle and Threads collection which I did teach at SENZ but Liz felt some of our local ladies might enjoy.
By the response, I think they did and I sure did!

I have the St Nicholas collection, from Kaisercraft, to share with you today. This perhaps is my favourite one of all their collections and at the moment I am working with it, for the monthly Card Kit for Artfull Crafts. There are some of these cards in the Workshop Magazine ( yes, I have been reinstated! ) but I will show you the four I made.









That's it today ladies, hope you enjoy another one of Kaisercraft's Christmas ranges. We have another three to go!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to check this out - I really do appreciate you all and hope I have given some ideas for your Christmas cards. Christmas is sure fast approaching - saw the other day that it is 100 days 'til the 25th - I just don't know where this year has gone!!

Trust you are all enjoying this super day, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Yip heard you singing what a great song we should sing it everyday. Awesome cards just love love the St Nicholas Christmas range. Thanks for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete