Monday 2 September 2013

Class Cards

Hello to all you lovely ladies. Another fabulous day here, Spring has arrived!! This weather certainly helps ones equilibrium, doesn't it? Do hope you are all enjoying the same, where ever you are.
As I have been teaching the classes for Craft Creators for a number of weeks, just filling in, I thought I would share a couple of cards that we did. Quite simple but the ladies did seem to enjoy making them.


This card was made using the Cherry Lynn Step Card die - it does making step cards so simple. Kaisercraft's Summer Breeze collection was used. You will notice there is also an envelope to match - what would one do, if we didn't have our envelope board? Fabulous!! Available from Artfull Crafts.



For this card I taught the ladies how to make a window which we covered with acetate. The sentiment is one of Kaisercraft's new stamp sets - there are some lovely words in these sets, of course all available at Artfull Crafts.





I have just made this card for another of my special friends, thought I would share it as well. I love this Sweet Pea collection from Kaisercraft and again a different shaped card. I do like personalizing cards for very special people!
Remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts. We do love seeing all the various projects that you all come up with and of course there are prizes to be won! Spring is the theme.

All today, happy crafting and may you all be blessed,

Betsy xxx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous cards made dear, my favourite is step card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I really enjoy your blog. The die used to cut the centre of the 'Love' card - can you tell me whose it is please. It goes so well with the heart punch which I already have. Thank you. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Margaret, Thank you so much for your comments and I am so glad that you are enjoying what I have to offer. That die is one of my very favourites at the moment, it is a Marianne Craftables, CR1241. Do hope this helps and that you are able to obtain it. Lovely to be in touch, Blessings, Betsy

      Delete