Monday 23 September 2013

Another Christmas Card Selection

Well ladies, South Canterbury is in holiday mode today, as it is Anniversary Day, hence a sleep-in  was the order of the day. The weather is not all that wonderful, so really am enjoying the laid back feel!!

I am going to share with you, another Christmas collection from Kaisercraft - love to know what you think of this one. It is called Santa's List - not really sure where the name came from! It is a very bright happy range of papers for those of you who like a more modern look, for myself I am very much a traditionalist and prefer the vintage themed ones. It is good we are all different, isn't it!











All today ladies, do hope you get some inspiration from these cards. What's your thoughts on Santa's List?

Thank you again for taking the time to check this out. By clicking on the photos you get a clearer image. Hopefully this will improve, as Liz and Graham are coming out again on Wednesday evening, so as to sort my computer out. What one would do without accommodating friends!! Like me, my computer is a little out-dated!

Happy crafting to you all, and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment