Monday 26 August 2013

Birthday Cards

Another Monday has arrived, the weather is lovely and I should be outside making full use of it, but here I am sitting in front of this machine.

It has been a busy few weeks as I have been tutoring card classes at Craft Creators, just filling in for the regular tutor, as well as all the other things that life throws at you. I really have enjoyed it though, was lovely to catch up with many old friends and of course make new ones. No more kit making for a while now!!

 I managed to get the first lot of cards away to Kaisercraft last week as well, which was a big relief. There are six more collections that I have to work with, so that will keep me out of mischief for a while yet.

Today I am sharing a couple of  birthday cards that I have made recently.





A card made for a very special friend, for her birthday. I'm sure Lyn won't mind me sharing it. I have used a new collection from Kaisercraft called Curiosity - it is so lovely. I do enjoy the challenge of making different shaped cards.



A step card cut out using the new Step Die from Cherry Lynn, for our 12 year old grand son, Hamilton.
(and we do love him to the moon and back!!)  He is a soccer fan, as no doubt you can tell! For this card, I have used Kaisercraft's Blast Off collection.

Thank you so much ladies for taking the time to check this out - it is great to know you are all there, and I do love the comments and emails. Trust that you get some inspiration from viewing the cards I share.
Do click on the photos for a clearer image - I am having problems uploading my photos!! Not very computer savvy you know!! Graham and Lizzie may just take pity on me shortly - I'm sure another meal won't go wrong, as that's the compensation for Graham's expertise!  They are easily satisfied!

Well, happy crafting everyone and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Birthday Cards Images with us. I am sure going to use one of these for my friends upcoming birthday. These images are so beautiful and useful.

    ReplyDelete