Monday 27 May 2013

Porcelain Rose Cards

What a lovely Winter's day we are having today! The weather forecast wasn't very encouraging, but thankfully, as yet, the nasty weather hasn't come. It is great to be able to get the washing dry outside!

Now, I have been busy designing August, September and October's Kaisercraft collections but today I would like to share the lovely Porcelain Rose range that came out for May. For various reasons it did not make the Workshop Magazine, hence I am going to show you here what I did. Do hope you enjoy!












Well, that's it this morning ladies. I had better get back to my workroom and keep up the good work!!
We are going to have a few days down with our farm family, so we are really looking forward to that but it does shorten my working time.

Happy crafting to you all and trust you will know God's blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment