Monday 15 April 2013

Cards - Remember Me from Kaisercraft

Hello to all my blog friends.

Friday last, five of us 'girls' decided we were going to go 'bush' for the weekend and what an amazing weekend it was! Food, talking, laughter, and card making, in that order, was accomplished!! We travelled to  Doreen's brother's farm, on the west side of Lake Opuha and stayed in the farm cottage. A fabulous time was had by all and the weather was perfect. Thanks so much Margaret and Eric for making us so welcome. Just as well my husband has his lonely husband's club, isn't it?!

Back to showing you some cards that I did for the Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine. As Anzac day is fast approaching, thought I would share the cards I made, with the Remember Me collection - it definitely has the Anzac theme running right through it and I love the poppies. Actually, they are one of my favourite flowers.











That's it ladies - don't you agree it is rather nice. Trust it does bring back precious memories, for lots of people, as the 25th approaches.

Do hope that your day is up to expectation - the weather here is just super, so should get out and catch some sun. Being back to normal time, the days seem to be so much shorter, don't they?!

Happy crafting everyone, and many blessings to all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment