Monday 25 March 2013

Kaisercraft's Lavender Haze


Hello to all my special blog friends.
What a lovely mild Autumn morning it is - great day for getting the washing dry.

This morning I would like to show you the last collection I have done for Kaisercraft's March Workshop Magazine. This range is very delicate, the colours being really pastel. Would love to hear your views on this one!












As I rather liked the black contrast, I have added it to most of the cards - just seems to need the darker colour!
It's great that Kaisercraft caters for all our preferences, isn't it? Their ranges seem to be quite diverse!
Do click on the photos as you get a more clearer viewing.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog - I do really appreciate you all very much. As I've said before it makes blogging all worth while and I do hope I'm not the only one that benefits from it!

All today, trust that the Easter break goes well for you all and safe travel, if travelling.

My thoughts keep returning to the first Easter morn, when Mary arrived at the tomb to find it empty - what a joy to remember a RISEN Saviour.

Happy crafting and may you all know God's blessing,

Betsy  xxx


 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Betsy,
    I noticed your work posted on Pinterest and followed it to your blog site. Your work is lovely. It is fresh, young and romantic. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Barbara C.
    from St. Louis, Missouri
    United States of America

    ReplyDelete