Monday 11 March 2013

Kaisercraft's In The Attic Cards

Hello to all my blog friends.
Today I would like to share some cards made with Kaisercraft's In The Attic collection. Actually I did make these for the March Workshop Magazine but I'm afraid I didn't get credited for them. Anyway, we can all make mistakes!!
These are the five cards I produced.











As you will notice, it is a very different collection and I really did have to put my thinking cap on for this one!
Anyway I did it and was rather pleased with the end results. Would love to know what your thoughts are on this range!
We had a patchwork camp over the weekend, so I had my other cap on and spent the weekend making the top for another quilt. What a fun weekend it was with a lovely group of ladies. I will have to find time to complete the quilt now. 
I have just completed the Card Kit for March, for Artfull Crafts, using the Bundle of Joy collection. Gorgeous!!
All today ladies, happy crafting and God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment: