Monday 4 March 2013

Kaisercraft's Bundle of Joy Cards

A special good morning to all my blog friends.
Today, I would like to share some of the cards I have made for Kaisercraft's March Workshop Magazine, now that it has been published.
Bundle of Joy is an absolutely delightful collection and what fun I had making these up. Some of my favourite cards to make, are baby cards, so this was just up my alley. Hope you enjoy seeing what I have achieved with this range and get some ideas for your next projects.













Of course, Artfull Crafts have this collection available, so don't hesitate to get it now, as I don't think it will last all that long! It's super cute, as no doubt you will all agree!
Well ladies, must go and carry on with the good work. Thank you again for checking out my blog - makes blogging well worth while.
Trust you all have a pleasant day, doing what you enjoy.
Until next time may God bless you all,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, your cards are always amazing! I was just looking at the way you have built them up - there is so much there and it just goes together perfectly. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you expecting from a pregnancy announcement postcard? Joy? Excitement? How about a life lasting moment that the recipient will never forget? Read more about pregnancy announcements in this article.buy online bangladesh

    ReplyDelete