Tuesday 23 October 2012

Patchwork Wallhangings

Hello to you all - hope you're Labour Weekend went well. I know the weather was atrocious but apart from that, trust you all had a nice break. It is a lovely day today, so all is forgiven!!
Now, just to prove I do have a life apart from cardmaking, I am posting a couple of wallhangings that I have made.



I am rather partial to poppies, hence this wallhanging made with dyed fabrics. It hangs in my kitchen and really brightens up the room. It is all machine sewn and appliqued.




These are six artist boards which I have done. They are from a kit that Mckenna Ryan has  produced and the fabrics are all hers, as well. I actually did nine as there are that many in the collection but my daughter took off with three of them. Again all machine sewn and appliqued and I love the subtle colours of these.
Perhaps, by clicking onto the photos, you will get a more detailed look.
Hope you enjoy seeing something different, other than cards!!
Happy crafting, will be back soon with some more cards no doubt.

Blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete