Tuesday 8 May 2012

Better Late Than Never!!

Hello to all my blogging friend.
Another week seems to have slipped by - I really don't know where they go!
Even though Artfull Crafts have moved on from Authentique as their Centre Stage vocus, I still have some cards I would like to share with you, that I have made. Of course, it is Teresa Collins this month and I have been busy with them, as well, but will show them at a later date.



Here are the four cards - I loved working with this range. The colours are fabulous, really do lend themselves to the black contrast. The Marianne Die was used to cut out the butterfly. Gorgeous, I think you will agree!



I do make FULL use of the Tim Holtz rosette die and the Martha Stewart punch,Optic was used to cut the border.



How about a star card ladies - they are very easy to make and are so effective. This is it closed.



And I have to show it opened. Cute, isn't it?! 



I do love patchworking with fabric, but who's to say you can't pathwork papers! Just love this effect and the roses are Kaisercraft's.

Well, all from me today. Thank you so much  for checking out my blog and a big thank you to all who leave comments - I really appreciate every one of them.

Happy crafting everyone and blessings to you all.

Betsy xxx


1 comment:

  1. love the patch work with papers in your last two blogs. I need to try it out.

    ReplyDelete