Saturday 7 April 2012

Some Card Orders To Share

Hello to all my blogging partners. What a wonderful weekend we are having weatherwise - for all those who are fortunate enough to be away camping etc, do have a relaxing time. Those of us less fortunate, do hope your weekend had been up to expectations. For myself, I have been trying to catch up on the card making orders - can almost see daylight again! No families this weekend but a couple of them are coming next week for a few days. Looking forward to that.

Here are some of the cards I would like to share with you all. As yet, I haven't managed to get on to the Authentique range that Artfull Crafts have on Centre Stage this month but do hope you are enjoying the projects that have been made by the design team - very nice!



Lew apparently owns a motorbike like this one - I had to search the web for the right make, model and age. Even the colour was perfect I was told!




John is a driver for our community bus here in Geraldine, so I had to ask my man what make it was just so I could have the right one. Wouldn't be advisable to get these things wrong!

As no doubt, you will have noticed I have been producing men's cards lately - they are all made to order, just to suit the specific man. I do enjoy personalising cards.
The first and third ones are made with Kaisercraft's Shaken Not Stirred collection. Number two was a print- of  from the computer as the recipient is fond of his TV.

May you all experience God's blessing at this Easter time, remembering what Easter is all about. We do worship a RISEN Saviour. For those travelling, drive safely.

Betsy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cards Betsy ... hope the guys did too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's extra special to get (and send) a personalised card. Well done Betsy I'm sure they'll be well received.

    ReplyDelete