Monday 23 April 2012

As I had a 50th wedding anniversary card to make for an order thought I would do it, so as to enter another card into Joan's Garden challenge.Cards made with flowers which have been punched or using a die. Check out the challenge at Joan's Garden.





This is called a Triple Heart Easel Card and the template was sourced at Cardmaking Paradise. I have used Kaisercraft's Madame Boutique papers. The flowers were made using the retro flower punch.
I will actually include another couple of cards as well.



These flowers were made using the Marianne Rose Die. Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings papers.



This rose was using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die. DCWV papers for this one.I do love making my own flowers but I get a bit lazy at times and resort to using Kaisercraft and Prima mostly.

All from me today, have a great day everyone.

With many blessings,

Betsy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Betsy, what gorgeous cards! I love the colour scheme you have used on the triple easel card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your heart card. It is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing card. I have never seen a triple easel card before. Just love the care and details you put into this card. The will treasure it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say the papers on the last card are absolutely beautiful and the photo does not do it justice at all. And the flower is just gorgeous! as is the lady who made it! A beautiful card treasured by me! Thank you Betsy.

    ReplyDelete