Friday 24 February 2012

I"VE WON AN AWARD!

I have a Blog Award and I am so honoured, that Christina has chosen ME!.

But I would like to thank Christina  at  Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls,  for this award and I add it to my blog with much pride. 


The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers)  and to help spread readership and joy.

As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.  

The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or  Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.

To accept the Award you must: 
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to  you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and  let them know.


Christine B Creates - Christine is very new to the blogging world and does lovely work.
Lisa's Passion 2 Scrap - Lisa is an inspiration to us all, and she is a fellow member of Artfull Crafts DT.
my batch of gingerbread babies - Diana has beaut recipes and her are art work is fabulous.
punknscrap - Louise is such an encourager and her work is lovely. Also a member of Artfull Crafts DT
Suzie's Card Den - Suzie makes absolutely beautiful cards.


I hope you will pay each one a visit and see some of the amazing things that they have done and thank you again Christina for nominating me for this award. 


I do find cardmaking so easy compared to getting my head round computers!!


With many blessings, 


Betsy xx







1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy, thanks for sharing the love. Your work is so beautiful, you are one very talented lady :) Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete