Sunday 17 July 2011

Where has the week gone?

Well blog friends, another week has slipped away - where do they go? The weather has been lovely here for the past few days - one could almost think it is Summer!
We had a very enjoyable day yesterday, at Pleasant Point, with my patchwork friends. It was a reginal day for patchworkers with quite a number from other areas.It was very pleasant.
Tomorrow, a few of us local ladies are going to be starting canvas's. I will be doing one for my little granddaughter, Heidi, who asked me some time ago to do one. Should be fun.
Here are another couple of cards that I did at Ashburton using the same paper pad as previous. Love it.
  




I have been busy designing this month's Card Temptation Pack so should have it ready by Wednesday. Thank you ladies again for your interest - love your comments!

May God bless each and every one of you,
Betsy.

2 comments: