Sunday 22 May 2011

My interpretation of the sketch.



Hello everyone,
Do hope you have all had an enjoyable weekend. Mine has been very relaxing, actually managed to get some housework done! Here is a card that I made using Tanya's sketch for May, being Family and Friends. She does the sketch for scrapbooking but I try and adapt it to a card. I have used  the lovely Chanteuse paper from Kaisercraft ( which by the way, I am doing a card class at SENZ using the same papers). I absolutely love it, so it should be fun. Mind you, for you South ladies that cannot make it to Auckland there is a weekend  at Artfull Crafts , at Labour weekend, where we are having a trial run. I have been working on the Card Temptations pack for June, so have it all ready to take in on Wednesday.
Must away.

God bless you all,
Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Betsy...can't wait to see what you come up with for the June kit..no doubt they will be gorgeous as usual. Vicki

    ReplyDelete