Monday 25 April 2011

Another three cards






Well ladies, I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break. It is a wonderful time to remember a risen Lord as well as to enjoy a lovely break. The weather here has been simply beautiful and with having a wedding on Saturday it was very much appreciated, especially for the bride. She looked just amazing and ever so happy. It is a wet day today but as I am having a relaxing day it doesn't really matter. We are having a ladies day out tomorrow so am building up for that. I love these days!! Now these cards are just ones I have done randomly. Hope you enjoy seeing them.
You can probably tell I like pretty cards - ones with lots of flowers etc.
Trust everyone is well and happy, be careful if travelling,
May God bless you all,
Betsy.

3 comments:

  1. Betsy.. as usual these cards are just stunning..well done getting the blog up and running...J J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!!!..Three cards are looking beautiful..I love this first card..That flower design,in center like photo frame..Its really great one. Thanks for this great blog.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete